Casshern - Reencarnado Do Inferno Full Movie Hd 720p Free Download

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

admin
Admin

38, male

from admin on 09/20/2018 09:26 PM

DOWNLOAD

Sawney-flesh-of-man-movie-2012-poster11.

DOWNLOAD

Live-action sci-fi movie based on a 1973 Japanese animé of the same name (Shinzo Ningen Casshân). Theme song by Utada Hikaru. In a world with an alternate history, a great war finally comes to an end leaving the earth diseased and polluted. The geneticist Dr. Azuma vies for support from the government for his neo-cell treatment that he claims can rejuvenate the body and regenerate humankind. The government leaders, guarding their own deeply entrenched powers, turn down the professor. Driven to complete his work, Dr. Azuma accepts a secret offer from a sinister faction of the powerful military. After an incident occurs in Dr. Azuma's lab, a race of mutant humans known as the Shinzo Ningen are unleashed upon the world. Now only the warrior known as Casshern, reincarnated with an invincible body, stands between the Shinzo Ningen and a world on the brink of annihilation. Set fifty years after a devastating war which saw the Eastern Federation defeat Europa civilisation is still in ruins. Rebels are still fighting and the world is heavily polluted. Dr Azuma announces that he has found a way to regenerate any human organ using 'neo-cells'. While his research goes ahead his son is killed fighting in the army. Something goes wrong when lightning strikes the laboratory; it creates entire people; so called Neo-Sapiens. Those who escape kidnap Dr Azuma's wife and flee to the mountains. Meanwhile Dr Azuma uses his research to bring his son Tetsuya back to life. He is no longer an ordinary person though; he now has superhuman strength. It isn't long before the Neo Sapiens have built a robot army and are trying to wipe out humanity and Tetsuya is leading the fight to stop them.

It must be said that this film looks great; it has a CGI-steampunk aesthetic and frequently looks like a pop video might be like if it had been directed by Fritz Lang. Unfortunately it is also a bit of a mess plot wise; at time it felt as if the makers thought up something that would look great without necessarily being able to explain why it was happening. The basic story is solid but the way it was told frequently left me a little confused about what was going on. I can't say how it compares to the original anime as I've not seen it; only 'Casshern Sins' that was made after this and is quite different. I'd recommend this to fans of the genre but wouldn't call it a must see.

These comments are based on watching the film in Japanese with English subtitles. Have been waiting for this film since i saw the very promising trailer came out. Just like "sky captain and the world of tomorrow" have all the actors acted infront bluescreens. The difference is that it looks so incredibly much better in "casshern" and the director uses this technology to the fullest.

The music is really great and fits perfectly and all the actors are convincing. The fight scenes are maybe the most mindblowing i have ever witness. Hard to understand how awesome they really are. But this is not a movie with lots of action without a brain. The story is excellent, although sometimes a bit confusing, and very touching.

Together with "oldboy" this is clearly the best film i've seen this year. Just don't expect mindless action, even though it's worth seeing it just for the action. But "casshern" is so much more! 10/10 without hesitation... It is also Casshern who chooses to destroy the lightning bolt and return Tetsuya to his home. As to "why": Tetsuya has decided to call himself Casshern. This way, he has become the mutants' new protector. Casshern (the guardian spirit) is no longer needed.

This is just my interpretation. Don't quote me on it, maybe I got it all wrong. 7cb1d79195

« Back to forum